Parenthood is challenging on its own, not to mention taking the steps to teach your child to read. As a teacher, I can confidently state that a child’s reading skills are early predictors of their scholastic success in the future. Teaching your child to read isn’t an action you have to take on your own, there are plenty of resources and products out there to help you. The most popular products to help you teach your child to read are, “Children Learning Reading” and “Reading Head Start”, continue reading for a review of both to determine which product is best for your child and their scholastic success!
Children Learning Reading Review:
” Children Learning Reading” was created by Jim Yang, and is an in-depth 12-week course that targets young readers, ages 2 to 6, and their reading capabilities. This e-book program is divided into 2 stages, each with a “Children Learning Reading” pdf, and then broken down even more into 50 lessons which parents and children can complete at their own rate. The early material is greatly focused on producing phonetic awareness in your child, transitioning to various letter-sound mixes, finding out new words, and the sounds they make. As discussed earlier, this program is broken down into 2 stages:
- Stage # 1: includes 28 lessons that concentrate on the alphabet and the sound each letter makes.
- Stage # 2: consists of 22 lessons that build on the abilities discovered in the previous stage, and introduces larger words, complicated sentences, and paragraphs.
Now that we understand what work is needed in this program, the next topic to be reviewed is the cost. Much like the two stages pointed out previously, “Children Learning Reading” can be found in two plans offered for purchase. The basic plan is available on their official site for $69.00, and the premium plan costs $89.00– both bundles provide the materials required for the 12-week course. The primary distinction in between the standard and premium plans, aside from the boost in price, are the bonus offers consisted of with the premium purchase. Those rewards include, stage # 1 and # 2 hard copies, an illustrated coloring book, and lesson videos.
After finishing all 50 lessons, what will the benefits be for your child? “Children Learning Reading” declares to help children comprehend the alphabet and their noises, create a desire to take on complicated sentences and paragraphs, and imparts self-confidence and encouragement to discover brand-new abilities. Prior to you make any decisions regarding whether or not to try this program, let’s weigh out the advantages and disadvantages.
- In-depth details provided for each lesson
- Works well on either computer system or mobile device
- Free bonuses with the purchase of a premium bundle
- Requires substantial work time from parents and children
- Intense work
- Not inclusive for any ages– just targeted to children between the ages of 2 and 6
- No guaranteed results
Reading Head Start Review:
” Reading Head Start” was developed by Sarah Shepard, a fellow teacher, who wanted a product to assist her child improve their reading skills. Once she began, she recognized she could assist children under the age of 2, to over 9 years old with this program. “Reading Head Start” is a digital program totally unique from any other source or school board curriculum. All info utilized and supplied in this program is clinically confirmed and 100% efficient. “Reading Head Start” is:
- Easy to understand and broken down into 4 phases
- Needs 15min of your time
- Enhances your child’s self-esteem and confidence
- Hones your child’s reading abilities
- Enhances your child’s language skills
- Sets your child up for success in school life
This program not just assists your child to read and understand, but teaches your child the precise meaning of the words they are reading; even in readers as young as 2 years old! Reading to children is fantastic, however it’s even better when those children read to you. Roughly 36,000 children have actually been taking advantage of using this program, and you will be able to see results in as early as 30 days! Moms and dads thinking about helping their child by utilizing “Reading Head Start” can purchase a trial pack for just $1, a year-long one-time payment of $197, or lifetime access for just $297!
- Easy to use program that is easy to understand, and starts just by clicking the play button on the videos
- A number of interactive sessions to make your child see reading as more fun and enjoyable
- Efficient and clinically tested methods and strategies to enhance your child’s abilities
- Extremely affordable for length of program and material provided
- Makes your child strong enough in these skills that can attain scholastic success later in life
- The program is only available online
- Requires a dedication to see desired results
As a teacher, I can say that “Reading Head Start” takes an enjoyable and positive approach to assisting your child learn to read and improve on their present skills, it establishes your child’s vocabulary, language, and interaction skills, and constructs the level of self-confidence in your child towards a love of reading. Prior to you make any decisions regarding whether to try this program, let’s weigh out the advantages and disadvantages.
Despite the fact that there are lots of reading programs presently readily available on the market, in my opinion, “Reading Head Start” is the program to buy. It is such a distinct program with techniques not even being used in schools, it works within 30 days of usage and improves your child’s skills and self-confidence towards reading. Click the link listed below to see how Sarah Shepard, a fellow instructor, has taught over 35,000 children how to read with guaranteed fast results, using her program Reading Head Start!